Gain Access to the Most Profitable Loan against Securities
With loan against mutual funds, an opportunity is given to individuals of getting liquidity against their mutual fund units. Essentially an overdraft facility to cater for financial obligations in the short term, a loan against mutual funds has a shorter tenure relative to other kinds of loans.
Swaraj Finpro Private Limited aims to clarify the confusions regarding the use of mutual funds by providing expert advice gathered over a decade in the financial industry. Our teams can help clients discover the options to them with respect to the financing they can acquire against their mutual fund investments.
Is a Loan against Securities a Good Choice?
These loans are financial instruments designed to help individuals generate immediate returns to provide cover for a financial emergency. The surplus reserves may also be invested elsewhere. A loan against mutual funds investment allows the idle monetary investments mutual funds to be made use of, while generating enough capital for short term requirements.
Why Choose Swaraj Finpro Private Limited?
Swaraj Finpro Private Limited has been active in the Indian financial industry for over a decade, gaining prominence as a mutual fund facilitator. Our experts analyze our clients’ requirements before evaluating the most suitable solutions for meeting their short term financial obligations.
- Swaraj Finpro Private Limited does not directly handle any of the payments made to mutual fund providers. Clients will always pay the providers directly minimizing any risks.
- We offer an online platform for the clients to make payments and investments, allowing the work to be performed in a more convenient manner.
- To ensure complete security of the data handled by the platform, we have implemented 5 level security protocols. This ensures that all details including financial data, transactional data and personal information is securely encrypted. Remain assured of complete confidentiality of data.
- Swaraj Finpro Private Limited gives the clients with access to a tailor-made CRM for tracking the mutual fund investments and loan against securities. Clients can also discover new financial opportunities through the CRM.
- With NSE integration, clients can use the CRM to keep track of the fluctuations in the value of their mutual funds. All changes are reflected immediately allowing clients to make updates to their investments quickly.